Thanks to the increase of clarity, concentration, intuition, imagination, and even psychic awareness, the third eye bridges the gap between the physical and spiritual world, even if its opening is not not an easy feat.
· 1. The concentration
· 2. Insight
· 3. Happiness
· 4. Intuition and determination
· 5. Dreams of real and lucid appearance
· 6. Improving the quality and quantity of sleep
· 7. Increasing imagination and creativity
· 8. Unblocking mental channels to boost productivity and efficiency
· 9. Activates the "visualization of the aura" - the ability to see energy
Opening your third eye with meditation: tips and guidelines
· 1. Use your favorite meditation technique to relax and let go.
· 2. Continue to breathe, relax, until you feel that you are fully in meditation.
· 3. Start to visualize a candle in front of you
· 4. Stay focused on the candle and do not let it go.
· 5. The goal is to stay focused on the candle, whatever happens.
To increase the intensity of the opening of the third eye, extend the experience and add variety to your practice, try these options:
· - Add essential oils to your practice
· - Start Sungazing (fix the sun during the first 15 minutes of sunrise and the last 15 minutes of sunset to stimulate your pineal gland)
· - Meditate and sing on a regular basis (meditation is a muscle, you have to use it regularly)
· - Integrate crystals known for their meditative properties
· - Massage yourself with magnets (stick an adhesive magnet on the skin above your third eye for a few hours a day to stimulate and decalcify your third eye)