Before, I was convinced that . I thought they were all complementary, until the day I could live both and discover that they could not coexist.
There are too many people who are convinced that they are in love with someone simply because the person is incredible and they can not stop thinking about him, but in truth, most of the time this intensity does not matter. is not love, it's craze.
1. The craze makes you forget that you have a life. Love is part of yours.
2. The craze can be improvised. Love gives explanations.
3. Enthusiasm is never content with just one person. Love is monogamous.
4. The craze is undefined. Love is exclusive.
5. The craze is strong. Love is calm.
6. The craze happens instantly. Love is a slow process.
7. Infatuation aspires to physical affection. Love longs for a deeper connection.
8. The craze makes you irrational or "crazy". Love calm you down.
9. The craze is intense but short-lived. Love is comfortable but lasts longer.
10. The craze is imprudent with our emotions. Love is more considerate.
11. The craze has ulterior motives. Love has real intentions.
12. The craze brings out obsession and jealousy. Love brings out understanding and trust.
13. The craze is shallow. Love is deep.
14. The craze is selfish and exhausting. Love is kind and energizing.
15. The craze makes a lot of stories for details. Love goes over that.
16. The craze is in love with someone's idea. Love loves the person as she is.
17. The craze is possessive. Love is generous.
18. The craze keeps resentment. Love forgives.
19. Enthusiasm can be self-destructive. Love can heal you.
20. The craze thinks that love should be perfect. Love knows it's not, but it does not matter.
21. The craze follows a schedule. Love is timeless.
22. The craze has unrealistic expectations. Love has realistic standards.
23. The craze is childish. Love is mature.
24. Enthusiasm grows with desire. Love grows with friendship.
25. The craze comes from insecurity. Love flows from self-confidence.
26. The craze leaves you with many questions. Love answers your questions.
27. Enthusiasm feeds on games. Love feeds on meaningful connections.
28. The craze is rocky. Love is solid.
29. The craze is delusional. Love is real.
30. The craze makes you vindictive. Love makes you a better person.