Our sensitivity can empower us in ways we can’t quite understand. Find out what kind of an empath you are and how you can become a better person through simple awareness.
In this way, they can gather incredible amounts of information and how they use this knowledge is at their discretion. Knowledge is, after all, the greatest power.
Think You Are An Empath?
· You tend to absorb other people’s feelings and emotions and experience them as your own
· You consistently feel mental and physical fatigue
· Your emotional state tends to swing throughout a day based on external stimuli
· If someone close to you is in physical pain, you can feel their pain in your own body
· You cherish solitude, which helps you refresh and recharge
· People prefer to come to you with their problems
· You simply cannot bear violence or cruelty
· You are naturally caring and nurturing
· You are an excellent listener
· Your awareness of our physical environment is greater than normal, e.g. your sense of taste, smell, hearing, touch, etc.
· Crowded places tend to overwhelm and drain you
· Animals and children seem to be attracted to you
Different Types of Empaths
Yes, being an empath can have many benefits, but at the same time, it can also weigh you down and cause anxiety. This is one of the reasons why it is important to understand our individual experiences in the hope to better understand ourselves.
The following is a list of different types of empaths and a small description to help you understand what kind of an empath you may be.