In countries like Mexico, moms like to prepare homecooked meals for their children and don’t like the idea of their kids eating canned food. However, things just don’t go as planned always, and the recent experience of an unfortunate Mexican mother confirms it.
Josefina, a mother of two, woke up early one day and went to the market to get some food for breakfast.
She decided to prepare a healthy breakfast for her children. little Agustin (8) and Maria (6), so they won’t have to eat junk food at school. She made some egg and ham tortillas with fresh orange juice and breakfast was ready to be served.
She got a text which said that her children are on the way to the hospital. She immediately froze and panicked – what happened? Everything was great a couple of hours before! She called her husband and they rushed to the hospital. Doctors told them that the children are in bad condition – they couldn’t control their fever which was probably caused by a bacterium known as salmonella. This type of bacterium is present in many foods, and was now destroying the children’s organs! Josefina was shocked – she couldn’t believe what was happening. She fainted and needed to be sedated, while her husband was praying to God for his family.